Gönderen Konu: Thread for English speakers / tourists?  (Okunma sayısı 538 defa)

Overseashelp

• Yeni üye
  • İleti: 10
Thread for English speakers / tourists?
« : 01 Nisan 2024, 19:05:19 »
Hi All,

Hopefully someone in here speaks English. I am reading this forum with google translate and it's great! I am going to visit Turkey and get a HT while I'm there, but like all the medical tourists it's nearly impossible for us to find honest advice on the internet. We are bombarded with clinics and fake reviews and it's hard to know which ones to trust. So many people end up with terrible stories about Turkey doctors but I believe that's because they didn't get the right doctors.

So I hope it will be useful to have a thread like this and hopefully someone who can speak English is willing to help me and future visitors out. Hope somebody can respond. I have already spoke to Dr. Terziler agent and Medart and don't know what to think about them yet.

Has anyone here got advice on this? :)

Yamato Ishida

• İleti: 106
  • Saç ekimi sonuçları
Ynt: Thread for English speakers / tourists?
« Yanıtla #1 : 01 Nisan 2024, 21:14:21 »
Hi, if you are familiar with the forum you understand there are hundreds of clinics in Turkey but only 5-10 of them can really offer high class professional service. As a foreigner you have to be extra careful because you will not be able to visit the clinic for regular consultations. I suggest you to decide the criteria first; budget, do you prefer medical doc or technician, doner management, density expectation etc. You can start with sharing your photos of balding area and users will give you advice based on their experience. Maybe you are not a good candidate for hair transplantation in the first place. Take your time on this forum and you will discover a lot. Good luck.
  • Ekim Tarihi: 23.12.2023
  • Ekim Merkezi ismi Serkan Aydın
  • Greft Miktarı 5200
  • Yaşınız 44
  • Medikal Tedavi Topikal Finasteride ve Minoksidil

Nhympex

• İleti: 1185
  • Saç ekimi sonuçları
« Yanıtla #2 : 01 Nisan 2024, 21:23:31 »
You can trust this forum. I don't know how much money you spent on hair transplantation, but let me give you advice. asmed Dilek çakır Doctor Bekir Bekir Asuman Hair Dr Serkan Aygın ahmet tosun Medeks clever hawk steel research these

Hintell

• Admin
  • Global Moderator
  • İleti: 49050
  • saç ekimi sonuçları
« Yanıtla #3 : 01 Nisan 2024, 21:28:50 »
Can you add your pictures to the forum?
Global Moderator

Overseashelp

• Yeni üye
« Yanıtla #4 : 09 Nisan 2024, 12:23:20 »
Thanks for your replies all,sorry I'm just seeing it now. I will post photos later.

So far I think I will use fuecapillar as they have good reviews. Dr. Gur or Dr. Turan. They're a little bit more expensive than Terziller but I feel they are more honest. My big concern is overharvesting since I had 1 botched transplant already where very little stuck and he took a lot off my head. :-\

Yamoto Ishida mentioned that only 4-5 clinics can really offer good service for HT. Do you have a list? My budget is about 4k, 5k maximum (euro).

Yamato Ishida

• İleti: 106
  • Saç ekimi sonuçları
« Yanıtla #5 : 09 Nisan 2024, 17:25:45 »
Thanks for your replies all,sorry I'm just seeing it now. I will post photos later.

So far I think I will use fuecapillar as they have good reviews. Dr. Gur or Dr. Turan. They're a little bit more expensive than Terziller but I feel they are more honest. My big concern is overharvesting since I had 1 botched transplant already where very little stuck and he took a lot off my head. :-\

Yamoto Ishida mentioned that only 4-5 clinics can really offer good service for HT. Do you have a list? My budget is about 4k, 5k maximum (euro).
I can suggest you to put these names on top of your list: Koray Erdoğan and Muttalip Keser. If they are above your budget then you can search Dilek Çakır, Serkan Aygın, Bekir Bek.
  • Ekim Tarihi: 23.12.2023
  • Ekim Merkezi ismi Serkan Aydın
  • Greft Miktarı 5200
  • Yaşınız 44
  • Medikal Tedavi Topikal Finasteride ve Minoksidil

recklai85

• İleti: 245
  • Saç ekimi sonuçları
« Yanıtla #6 : 09 Nisan 2024, 20:28:29 »
adam 4000 5000 euro yazmıs

Overseashelp

• Yeni üye
« Yanıtla #7 : 09 Nisan 2024, 22:08:04 »
Thanks again. I think is Koray Erdoğan is Asmed clinic... I was considering them but then read a bad review and changed my mind. Great to hear recommendations from locals though. Looking at Muttalip Keser now. Does one of these doctors have a better reputation than the other?

Also with my original choice Fuecapillar (Dr Gokhan Gur) - does anyone have an opinion on their quality?

Romanadam

• İleti: 386
« Yanıtla #8 : 10 Nisan 2024, 02:52:06 »
Thanks again. I think is Koray Erdoğan is Asmed clinic... I was considering them but then read a bad review and changed my mind. Great to hear recommendations from locals though. Looking at Muttalip Keser now. Does one of these doctors have a better reputation than the other?

Also with my original choice Fuecapillar (Dr Gokhan Gur) - does anyone have an opinion on their quality?

Dr. Gökhan Gür is not a recommended person in Turkey . I think it is advertised a lot in your country. Do not be fooled by these. Search the forum thoroughly and decide on one of the most preferred hair transplantation centers.

Tranko27

• Yeni üye
  • İleti: 28
  • Saç ekimi sonuçları
« Yanıtla #9 : 10 Nisan 2024, 05:01:13 »
Can you post pictures of your status so we can evaluate better.

uzayt

• Yeni üye
  • İleti: 15
  • Saç ekimi sonuçları
« Yanıtla #10 : 10 Nisan 2024, 09:05:15 »
I also recommend Cosmedica Dr Levent Acar

Nhympex

• İleti: 1185
  • Saç ekimi sonuçları
« Yanıtla #11 : 10 Nisan 2024, 12:32:37 »
Dr koray erdoğan Asmed istanbul greft 3 euro
Dilek çakır Asmed istanbul greft 1 euro
Dr bekir bek Ankara

Overseashelp

• Yeni üye
« Yanıtla #12 : 10 Nisan 2024, 20:24:42 »
Dr. Gökhan Gür is not a recommended person in Turkey . I think it is advertised a lot in your country. Do not be fooled by these. Search the forum thoroughly and decide on one of the most preferred hair transplantation centers.

Thank you. I was very close to booking him, people say Fuecapillar is the most reliable clinic for tourists. Man it's so hard to find trustable sources. Some doctors here refuse to fix problems from Turkish hair transplants anymore because so many are scams. You may have saved me one... I had a bad transplant already so can't afford a second mistake because my donor area is not great. Will keep looking, or maybe just cancel the idea :-/

Overseashelp

• Yeni üye
« Yanıtla #13 : 10 Nisan 2024, 20:26:38 »
Dr koray erdoğan Asmed istanbul greft 3 euro
Dilek çakır Asmed istanbul greft 1 euro
Dr bekir bek Ankara

You are recommending both of these? Is Dr Dilek çakır on the same level as Dr Koray Erdoğan?

Overseashelp

• Yeni üye
« Yanıtla #14 : 13 Nisan 2024, 21:20:16 »

I found this list of clinics online. Does it sound legit to you?
https://www.apetogentleman.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons-turkey/

Sorry for all the questions. I need to make sure I pick the right once since I already had one bad one and not much donor hair left :(

Facebook Twitter Instagram