Gönderen Konu: MY HAIR TRANSPLANT JOURNEY  (Okunma sayısı 672 defa)

dranildelhi

• Yeni üye
  • İleti: 1
MY HAIR TRANSPLANT JOURNEY
« : 14 Ekim 2020, 16:29:34 »

I first came in contact with Dr. Pradeep Sethi when I brought my cousin to his clinic, for a hair transplant. This was in 2015. He came across as a very friendly person and we bonded very well, more so on coming to know that we were from the same medical college in Orissa.
After my cousin’s procedure, he insisted on a transplant on my bald head. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but being encouraged by my daughter, I agreed to go ahead. I didn’t give Dr. Pradeep a free hand and insisted on just around 2000 grafts for a high hairline and midscalp cover, wherein grafts were taken from the scalp for the frontal portion, as well as from my beard for the midscalp.
It was a very comfortable procedure, though time consuming, and done with a lot of passion and involvement, for which I must give due credit to Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi. They have a very competent team of doctors and experienced technicians and have been involved in hair transplant procedures since the last twelve years.
The procedure changed my look completely and made me look better and younger, not to mention the added confidence.
Their confidence, artistry and passion made me want to get associated with them and ultimately I gave up my practice and joined them in Dec 2019. That is when I had my second procedure, wherin my hairline was lowered and density increased in my crown area.
Now, nine months after my second transplant, patients themselves complement my transformation after seeing my previous photographs, and the credit goes totally to Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi. Such is their vision in the final result, especially the creation of the hairline and temples, that a stranger cannot make out that one has undergone a hair transplant procedure.
What they are doing is a great service to people coming to them and helping them to enhance their looks, giving them more confidence to face the world in a stressful time, where men are also becoming increasingly concerned about their appearance.
To end, I must recommend Eugenix, and of course, Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi, to all the people who are interested in a procedure, that they must come to Eugenix, the topmost institute for hair transplant in this country, and see for themselves the amazing work being done here with so much zeal and enthusiasm, with years of experience and thousands of satisfied patients to their credit.

Hintell

• Admin
  • Global Moderator
  • İleti: 48491
  • saç ekimi sonuçları
Ynt: MY HAIR TRANSPLANT JOURNEY
« Yanıtla #1 : 14 Ekim 2020, 17:12:28 »
do not advertise, real hair transplant recipients post it on the forum
Global Moderator

Leonidas

• İleti: 2657
« Yanıtla #2 : 14 Ekim 2020, 19:41:06 »
Bu gün de ne alakaysa forumu Hintliler bastı :)
Tesadüfe bakın ki her iki konuda da eugenix öneriliyor , tesadüfe bakın ki her iki konuda da giriş gelişme sonuç yok da sadece giriş ve sonuç var.
Acaba neden :D
This is fake!!!!

Don Vito Corleone

• İleti: 3398
  • kellerin morale ihtiyaci yoktur!
« Yanıtla #3 : 14 Ekim 2020, 20:00:01 »
Hasta gibi gelip paylaşım  yapan merkezler çok   Form  çok gördük

Raydonovan

• İleti: 108
« Yanıtla #4 : 14 Ekim 2020, 20:40:25 »
If you withdraw your troops from Jammu Kashmir, we can think about to get our hair transplant surgery in India😝

Münir

• İleti: 482
« Yanıtla #5 : 14 Ekim 2020, 21:37:38 »
keşke sen hiç saç ektirmeseymişsin de keşke bende bu sayfayı hiç açmasaymışımda bu resimleri görmeseymişim  :-\

Karakutu

• İleti: 1616
« Yanıtla #6 : 14 Ekim 2020, 22:44:18 »
Forumu yabancılarda takip ediyor ama reklam yapmayı bunlarda becerimiyorlar.

Siddhartha

• İleti: 2261
« Yanıtla #7 : 14 Ekim 2020, 23:17:58 »
Looks horrible
Everybody needs somebody to love
Everybody needs somebody to hate

Facebook Twitter Instagram