Hello all, I came across this forum on a UK website and was intrigued by some of the sections on this site.
I am looking to get a hair transplant anywhere in Turkey (preferably Istanbul), can you please help with the following questions;
1. Based on my pictures, would I be eligible for a hair transplant? I have no existing medical conditions and do not take any medications.
2. How many grafts do you think I may need? Would I require multiple sessions?
3. What type of treatment would be best FUT, FUE/DHI, etc?
4. How long is the typical waiting list for such treatment?
5. Last but most importantly, what are the best clinics for my case and rough price guide?
I'm 27, hair loss results from family genetics.
Many thanks in advance !!
P.S. I am based in the UK and loved Istanbul last time I visited hence my preference