Gönderen Konu: Hair transplant advice turkey  (Okunma sayısı 871 defa)

Talontuner1997

• Yeni üye
  • İleti: 1
Hair transplant advice turkey
« : 12 Şubat 2021, 06:09:18 »
Hey guys,

So I've decided to get a hair transplant therefore I've been researching doctors. I currently live in Canada however have been looking in turkey. I sent pictures to 3 doctors which responded with the following;

Dr Demirsoy 3500-3800 grafts starting front and going back depending on donor area. If extra left over then some willl be put into the crown. Advised to cover the crown a second session would be required. 1.25 euro. 200 extra for accommodation. Total 4950 euro (cash only) or 8% extra if you use a card due to banking exchange aparently. Dr Demirsoy does channels and extraction. Minimum 2500 euro a session so if I did require a second would be that price.

Dr Serkan
3800 front 600 crown
Extra 600 euro if Dr or patient decide DHI method. In your guys opinon is DHI method worth it?
2500 euro.
if paid by card an extra 3% on total. Price also doesn't change if u receive less or more grafts based on live exam. Aprenty Dr serkan has no physical role in the actual operation. In contact with them they advised that an actual dr will be doing the opening of channels and the techs do the rest. Anyone have any experience with them to determine if that's actually true.

Dr Acar Seems like a board quote 3500 grafts. Just sent me the packages quoting the exact ones they offer. With Dr Acar opening channels 4900 USD. Up to 5500 grafts 6100 USD

I've just started researching so any opinon on which doctor is best would be greatly appreciated. Also any other doctor suggestions would be appreciated.

Some pics attached

Hintell

• Admin
  • Global Moderator
  • İleti: 48522
  • saç ekimi sonuçları
Ynt: Hair transplant advice turkey
« Yanıtla #1 : 12 Şubat 2021, 12:04:53 »
You can search and prefer Dr Serkan or Dr Koray Erdoğan.

Asmed Clinic is the clinic on the World Wide standards.

The past 20 years the FUE Hair Transplantation is done by Dr Koray Erdogan’s Professional Team lead under Dr Koray Erdogan  supervise.

In Asmed Clinic have microscopes in the surgery rooms for each patient to clean and observe the grafts. For the analyzes, Asmed Clinic uses KE - bot (Robotic Scanning), Computer analyzing, Manual analyzes. The graft extraction together with the graft implantation is done by his Specially Educated Team which consist a group of Professional Surgical Assistants and technicians especially educated for the FUE Hair Transplant using Dr. Koray Erdogan's invented K.E.E.P.

- Koray Erdogan Embedding Placer as an instrument to implant the grafts. Dr Koray Erdogan does the analyzes, detailed Extraction, Incisions and Implantation Surgical Plans ( how many grafts will be extracted from a certain area and how many grafts will be implanted in a certain area is planned and coordinated by Dr Koray Erdogan), designing the frontline and calculating the Total Donor Capacity - Safe numbers of grafts to extract from Donor Area without making any visible changes, the Coverage Index Value -  how many grafts are needed per cm square to achieve acceptable coverage.

You can find all the information and the video related to the implanting instrument in youtube.com.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9o9S8lrrXA)There is detailed information on the website of Asmed Clinic.

Regards,
« Son Düzenleme: 12 Şubat 2021, 12:27:21 Gönderen: Hintell »
Global Moderator

nofear114

• İleti: 2094
  • Saç ekimi sonuçları
« Yanıtla #2 : 12 Şubat 2021, 14:41:47 »
Hey guys,

So I've decided to get a hair transplant therefore I've been researching doctors. I currently live in Canada however have been looking in turkey. I sent pictures to 3 doctors which responded with the following;

Dr Demirsoy 3500-3800 grafts starting front and going back depending on donor area. If extra left over then some willl be put into the crown. Advised to cover the crown a second session would be required. 1.25 euro. 200 extra for accommodation. Total 4950 euro (cash only) or 8% extra if you use a card due to banking exchange aparently. Dr Demirsoy does channels and extraction. Minimum 2500 euro a session so if I did require a second would be that price.

Dr Serkan
3800 front 600 crown
Extra 600 euro if Dr or patient decide DHI method. In your guys opinon is DHI method worth it?
2500 euro.
if paid by card an extra 3% on total. Price also doesn't change if u receive less or more grafts based on live exam. Aprenty Dr serkan has no physical role in the actual operation. In contact with them they advised that an actual dr will be doing the opening of channels and the techs do the rest. Anyone have any experience with them to determine if that's actually true.

Dr Acar Seems like a board quote 3500 grafts. Just sent me the packages quoting the exact ones they offer. With Dr Acar opening channels 4900 USD. Up to 5500 grafts 6100 USD

I've just started researching so any opinon on which doctor is best would be greatly appreciated. Also any other doctor suggestions would be appreciated.

Some pics attached

Dr. Demirsoy ; He  only makes operations on foreign patients . So you cant find any topics here about Mr. demirsoy . I think he is a good doctor and he has good results .

Dr. Serkan Aygın ; He only plans operations. His team performs the operation .  There are so many topics here about Mr. Serkan Aygın . He has good results.

Dr. Acar I have never heard any information about him.

You can search Dr. Keser ,  Zekeriya Kul ,  Dr . Koray erdoğan , Kaan Pekiner 
İyiye iyi kötüye kötü der. Bağımsız yorumcu ..

Bu maskenin ardında etten fazlası var. Bu maskenin altında bir fikir var; ve fikirlere kurşun işlemez!” V for Johnny Sins

Münir

• İleti: 482
« Yanıtla #3 : 12 Şubat 2021, 18:04:21 »
koray erdoğan,muttalip keser,sibel ulusan,serkan aygın,asuman hair ,şahin çelik,hakan doğanay,hair of istanbul

mahlas

• İleti: 297
« Yanıtla #4 : 12 Şubat 2021, 18:07:37 »
Muttalip Keser, Zekeriya Kul, Asmed, HLC, AHD Clinic. You should search these doctors & clinics.

Facebook Twitter Instagram